NEW YORK CITY INFO
C. RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Rules of the City of New (R.C.N.Y.)
- New York City Construction Codes: The New York City Construction Codes consist of the Building Code, Plumbing Code, Mechanical Code, Fuel and Gas Code, Electrical Code and the Energy Conservation Code.
- New York City Construction Codes: 2014 Construction Codes; 2008 Construction Codes
- New York City Building Code: 2014 Building Code; 2008 Building Code; 1968 Building Code
- New York City Plumbing Code: 2014 Plumbing Code; 2008 Plumbing Code
- New York City Mechanical Code: 2014 Mechanical Code; 2008 Mechanical Code
- New York City Fuel and Gas Code: 2014 Fuel and Gas Code; 2008 Fuel and Gas Code
- New York City Electrical Code: 2011 Electrical Code; 2003, 2004 and 2007 Electrical Codes
- New York City Energy Conservation Code: Energy Conservation Code Guidelines
- Fire Code of New York City
- New York City Marshals Handbook of Regulations
- New York City Department of Education Chancellor's Regulations
D. AGENCY DECISIONS
- Decisions decided by New York City Agencies from the Center for New York City Law at New York Law School - Contains decisions from the following New York City Agencies: Business Integrity Commission; Commission on Human Rights; Conflicts of Interest Board; Civil Service Commission; Department of Consumer Affairs; Department of Investigation; Environmental Control Board; Law Department (Opinions of the Corporation Counsel); Health Tribunal; Mayor's Executive Orders; Mayor's Office of Contract Services; Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH); Board of Collective Bargaining; Board of Certification; Impasse Awards; Tax Appeals Tribunal; Taxi & Limousine Commission; Taxi & Limousine Tribunal; Board of Standards & Appeals; Borough Presidents Uniform Land Use Review Procedure (ULURP) Recommendations; City Counsel Land Use; City Planning Commission; Department of Buildings; Landmarks Preservation Commission; and Loft Board.
- New York City Department of Buildings ECB Violation Reference Guide (2006): Part I - Understanding Your ECB Violation; Part II - Certification Requirements for the Top 25 Violations by the New York City Department of Buildings
E. EXECUTIVE ORDERS
- New York City Mayor's Executive Orders: Current Mayor (filter by type > Executive Orders); Archives 1974-2013); Searchable Executive Orders from the Center for New York City Law at New York Law School
F. ZONING RESOLUTION
G. LEGISLATIVE HISTORIES
- New York City Bill Jackets (1998-present): To obtain a bill jacket from the City Council's website first pull up a local law. The attachments listed in the local law make up the City Counsel's bill jacket.